Due to the following reasons, your items could be delayed and may not be able to reach you on scheduled date:
1) Item(s) are out of stock – you will be informed immediately after we unpack and check all goods, after that you can choose to either have the item(s) cancelled and refund, or wish for us to carry on to the next round of pre-ordering.
2) Payments are not made within stated time – if any payment is not properly made, we will contact you 2 days before pre-order closes to confirm your order.
3) Public holidays – Post offices do not operate on public holidays, thus shipping will be delayed either in South Korea or Singapore. Posting of items will resume after the holidays.
- Please view below for details on Singapore’s 2016 public holidays:
- Please view below for details on South Korea’s 2016 public holidays: